I've learned to accept the fact that progress in adoption is going to be slow. I'm no longer getting stressed out about the fact that we won't have our DTE (Dossier to Ethiopia) in June. Hopefully it will go in July. Hopefully we'll get a referral before the end of the year. Emotions range so vastly these days that some days I'm complacent and others I'm very anxious. Some days it feels very manageable, others it's extremely overwhelming.
Today we actually marked a lot off of our Dossier list. We had all the papers ready (except for signature) and just went to the bank and sat with someone while they notarized the whole stack! Now we only have 7 more things to do! Some of them I'm extremely confused on (like getting the POA apposiled from the state or something like that?!)...but I plan to email AAI this weekend and hopefully get an answer on Monday so we can get it done next week. We still have to wait on our home study and our Education Certificate, but I hope to have everything that I'm in charge of done by the end of next week.
2 comments:
Congrats on the 100% on your test scores!!!
Hang in there, girl!
Post a Comment