Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Something Right

Sometimes life gets rough.  Sometimes it's hard to believe that you're doing anything right.  

Sometimes encouragement comes in the form of an 18 mo. old little girl and 4 year old little boy.

This morning Hunter's first words were:

"Mommy, I'm so excited...because I get to spend the whole day with you again!"  

Mind you, we've been spending the whole day together for 10 days now...if he's still that excited, I must be doing SOMETHING right.

As I sat in the dark living room rocking my sweet baby girl and staring into her eyes tonight before putting her in bed she said:

"I love you"

It's the first time she's ever said it to me without being prompted (me saying it first).  I must be doing SOMETHING right.

God has blessed me with some awesome kids and I am so thankful...everyday.

1 comment:

Cody said...

tears....again! LOL love you!