A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: Queen, but hoping for a king soon!
C - Chore you hate: scrubbing toilets
D - Dog's Name: no dog...
E - Essential start your day item: A few quiet minutes to start dishes, laundry, and check email.
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5’6
I - Instruments you play(ed): Percussion and Flute
J - Job title: Mom, Wife, Homemaker, and Dance Teacher
K - Kid(s): Hunter, Claire, Graysen, S, and B.
L - Living arrangements? In a home with my husband, 2 children, and soon to be 2 more!
M - Mom's name: Georgia
N - Nicknames: Ash
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none...well, none that didn't DEAL with pregnancy
P - Pet Peeve: loud people
Q - Quote from a movie: "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy, I'll think about that tomorrow."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Kara (in laws: Lucas, Tamra, Becca, Justin, Evan, and Rachel)
T - Time you wake up: anywhere between 7:00 and 8:30
U - Underwear: need new
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus!
W - Ways you drink your coffee: cold only
X-rays you've had: Teeth, back
Y - Yummy food you make: I don't know!
Z - Zoo favorite: Lions and Tigers
3 comments:
Wow...cold coffee. Interesting. I need mine piping hot!! Lol. Cute post!
Pet Peeve-loud people! Man I must irritate you all the time!
Fun post, nice to get to know you :) Agreed, scrubbing toilets are the worst!
Oh and about the shea butter, we're hoping to be able to give this community a market in the states to sell their product. We're still getting our business up and running and working out the details, but we'd absolutely LOVE to be able to help them out!
Post a Comment