Here is an email from my mother-in-law that I wanted to share with you all.
Hello everyone!!
We've shared with some of you already, but we are so excited to tell you that our son and his wife, Lincoln and Ashley are adopting twin boys from Ethiopia!! Son Hunter and daughter Graysen are thrilled to be getting two new brothers!!
As you can imagine, there is much to be done in not too many weeks. Ash is working furiously on more paperwork, they are getting needed shots to make the trip to get the boys, looking for another set of bunk beds AND a mini van... LOTS to do!!
To help offset cost of the trip, Ashley is putting together a cookbook to sell and raise funds. THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN!!!
We are asking that you send 1, 2 or 3 of your favorite recipes to include in the book. You may email them to me, or stick them in the mail: PO Box 522, St. James, MO 65559.
PLEASE do it soon, we don't have much time to get them typed and book-ready, get the books ordered, printed and then sold.
We certainly appreciate any and all help, and please be in prayer for the boys' adjustment as they meet and join their new family!!
God is so good!!!
With much love,
Marcinda Bixler Redburn
We are having the recipe books printed and are taking donations for them. We would love advance orders so that we have an idea of how many to print, but advance orders are not necessary. I will make sure to announce when they are printed in case you decide at a later time you'd like to order. I think they will make great gifts, as the recipes are coming from all around the world!
Thank you in advance for the support in bringing S & B home,
Lincoln and Ashley
_____________________________________________________________
Lessons from Claire #3:
Our marriage can handle a lot. If we can survive (and thrive) through the loss of a child, we can survive anything that comes our way!
I love my husband because:
He strives to be a man of integrity everywhere he goes...even when it's not the popular decision.
2 comments:
I'm trying to think of my favorite recipe! It shouldn't be too hard considering I'm not much of a cook! ;o)
I definately want one!
Post a Comment