Would you like a chance to win a photo session with a professional photographer from the Kansas City area?!
A great friend, and advocate for the orphan, has donated a photo session to be raffled off to help S & B come home!
All proceeds will be going toward our travel expenses (think 4 plane tickets, 2 visas for the boys, guest house lodging for 5 nights...).
Prize includes:
Available for purchase:
Drawing will be held on February 20th!
All proceeds will be going toward our travel expenses (think 4 plane tickets, 2 visas for the boys, guest house lodging for 5 nights...).
Check out her website for more samples of her work:
Nikki Eads Photography
Nikki Eads Photography
Prize includes:
- A 2 hour Family, Maternity, Baby Shoot, Senior Portraits - Whatever you want really!
- Free Sitting Session (a 150.00 value)
- Choice of your location (in the state of Missouri), day, and time
- Online Slide show (50.00 value)
We are selling raffle tickets for 10.00 each or 3 for 20.00.
Available for purchase:
- on this blog (please comment with # of tickets and mail check to 1100 Hwy 72, Rolla, Mo 65401)
- Through email (ashleyredburn@hotmail.com)
- STJ Middle School
- The Dance Studio
I can't wait to see YOUR pictures!

1 comment:
I will want several! :o) I'll email you.
I gave you a blog award today on my page! Thanks for your honest and uplifting entries. And, of course, for being the one who got me started on blogging!
Post a Comment