Sunday, February 7, 2010

It brings such joy to my heart to see other parents who praise the name of Jesus even through the loss of a child. God reveals Himself in ways that are special to individuals...because He is a personal God. He cares about each one of us individually, knows each one of us individually, and speaks to each one of us individually. If you'll let Him, He gives each of us what we need in this life. They are right, we are only separated by our time left here on Earth...I hope Claire and Elliot have met.


2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow.. speechless. I've seen this on Oprah I think.

I just googled his name out of curiousity and they have a blog incase you haven't seen it... http://theatypicallife.com/blog/. They just had a baby!!

Jess said...

What a beautiful, powerful story.

I'm sure Eliot and Claire are playing together in Jesus' arms until their Mommies come home to hold them again.

Thanks for sharing.