Friday, July 3, 2009

A Freedom Loving American Family

(photos taken by Life By Light)

I grew up in a military family.  I lived on military bases off and on through my life.  Even when we weren't living on one, I visited them often.  I lived for a few years in Washington DC and saw all the sights.  We have been back at least twice to visit and sight see some more.  I was raised with a love for my country and those who serve it.  It's a passion of mine.  I have a belief that all healthy and capable men should serve their country.  (Although this is a belief of mine I am not pushy about anyone else believing it...aka, my husband, son, etc..)

I hope that I am raising my children to love their country, respect their leaders, serve where possible, and stand up for their God given rights with everything that they have.  

May God Continue to Bless America!

No comments: