Saturday, July 25, 2009

My favorite times

When I get "Me Time" here are the things I love to do the most!
  1. Go over to my mom's house and visit with her and Kara - kid free!
  2. Take a walk with my i-pod
  3. Take a long, hot bath in the dark
  4. Watch a favorite TV show in my bed by myself (although I have none at the moment...)
  5. Go to Applebees for 1/2 price appetizers with friends
  6. Sit at STL Bread Co. by myself, journal, and people watch
  7. Read a book 
  8. Get a pedicure during the summer months

When I get "un-scheduled family time" here are the things I love to do the most!
  1. Cuddle and wrestle with the kids in our bed
  2. Go to a park or Meremec Springs
  3. Take a walk and stop to play at the Elementary Playground
  4. All lay around on the couches in the living room watching cartoons together
  5. Sit on my Grandma's porch visiting with Lincoln and Grandma and watch the kids play in our yards
  6. Go to dinner at my Mom's
  7. Take a family vacation - just the four of us
  8. Take a "spur of the moment" day trip to Chuck E. Cheese, the zoo, most anywhere!
When Lincoln and I get a date night here are the things I love to do the most!
  1. Go to a movie
  2. Go to a quiet dinner
  3. Take a walk
  4. Drive around and visit going no where in particular
  5. Go to a basketball game and actually get to sit with him
  6. Go on double dates with good friends
  7. Send the kids elsewhere and have a PJ party in our house...watch a rented movie and have pop popcorn with M&M's!

No comments: