I will be having a yard sale tomorrow at The Dance Studio (behind The Family Center on Hwy 72 in Rolla)!
All proceeds will go toward the adoption.
There are several families joining me, so LOTS to look through!
Children's clothes, home made jewelry, toys, name brand mens and women's clothes, housewares, furniture The Dance Studio apparel, lightly used dance clothes and shoes, etc.
Hope to see you all there!
3 comments:
We're going to be in St. Louis for a wedding shower-- but I'm on the lookout for kids' furniture (wooden dresser, twin bedroom furniture for a girl, a wall mirror), so let me know if anyone has anything like that!
Sounds good, I will keep my eyes open for you! :0) Will you have your cell phone with you outside of the actual shower? If someone has something I'll call you with a description and price...
Hey Good Luck with the sale. Also love the new title of your blog.
Post a Comment