Monday, July 20, 2009

Two More Beautiful Ethiopian Faces!

Yesterday Lincoln and I were able to see two more beautiful Ethiopian faces!  The newest Pritchett boys are home (ages 7 and 8)!  They sat 2 rows in front of us during church and kept turning around, in amazement at all of the people, projection screen, and sound system.  As we left Lincoln turned to me and said "I could just bring 50 of them home, couldn't you?!"  I sure could!  :0)  

I am so glad that God is at work in our lives.  He is moving our hearts toward the heart of Orphans and we're being more and more blessed everyday by it.  

We have been so moved by our own children, all of our experiences with pregnancy, birth, and loss.  Our two with us have taught us so much about love and the importance of family.  We are committed to continuing to help Orphans find families that are able to raise them and will love them forever even after our newest little one comes home.  

No comments: