+ Less Help with the kids and around the house
____________________________________
Less Blogging Time
About 8 years ago Lincoln hurt his back. We went through an entire summer of 2 chiropractic visits a week and custom made orthotics. We find ourselves here again...first chiropractic visit was yesterday, next one on Monday. Today we're taking a family "trip" to Versailles to get new orthotics.
The Good News? Although Lincoln will be off work for at least 2 weeks, dance is starting back up for me, so we won't be missing out on a paycheck! God is always watching out for us, and knows how to provide even in the trickiest of situations. This also means that our kids won't have to be with a babysitter this week while I'm working...Lincoln will be able to be home with them! See...God even takes care of my emotional wants! :0)
3 comments:
Doesn't he have paid time off for such things?
Maybe he could start a blog? ;). I mean if we have to miss out on some of your blogs then it's only fair he take up the slack! I hope he starts to feel some relief soon.
Good idea Cody! I'll throw that idea out to him...he could even just be a "guest" on my blog! (Doubtful though...don't hold your breath!)
Post a Comment