- I wear rather conservative, bland colored clothes
- My taste in music is not conservative (I wouldn't say...)
- I am a rather outgoing person, but I don't like large crowds where I am expected to socialize
- I am very conservative in my beliefs
I often look at others and think that I can pretty much "guess" what kind of personality they have, music they like, etc. by the way they dress. I would say that that is not true with me...it's probably not true for anyone else either!
I'm not sure this post makes any sense whatsoever...but it does in my head.
2 comments:
I think I'd call it a complex personality! You have more than one dimension to you. :o)
this is a very good point! i too often get overwhelmed when i think of all the things other people may assume or generalize about me based on how i dress or other superficial things. i think maybe i'm too old to let those things bother me nowadays. which is a GOOD thing! i'm not sure about you, but i don't have the energy to come up with creative, artistic outfits like i used to or like i would sometimes want to. and i don't even have kids to occupy my time!!! i'd say don't worry about it and just be yourself. but it is a very interesting thing to note!
Post a Comment