If you could hire someone full time to make your life easier, what would their duties be?
Employee will do all laundry (including folding and putting away) and dishes. They will be available to cook meals when I am not in the mood, but will willingly step aside when I wish to do the cooking myself. Employee will clean my house throughly weekly - not just the vacuuming and dusting, but windows, window ledges, baseboards, ceiling fans, etc. Employee will happily switch their daytime hours for evening hours when I need a nanny for whatever reason. Employee will run errands for me when I am not in the mood, and will "hold down the fort" when I need a break from the house. Employee will cut the grass and landscape my yard. Employee can not have an existing friendship with any member of my family, but will be someone that I can see myself growing to love.
2 comments:
When you find your fairy godmother please ask her if she could come to my house.
My employee would also need to be a hair stylist, makeup artist, personal trainer, and dietitian!! ;o)
Post a Comment